Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This comes out wonderfully moist, but remove the skin before carving because it does not brown and crisp. Note: I listed this in the ingredients as a whole turkey so the nutrition information would calculate, it should just be a whole boned turkey breast.
- 7 lbs whole turkey, breast, bone in
- 16 ounces herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Melt butter in saucepan, sautee celery and onion until tender; add chicken broth and heat just to boiling; toss with stuffing cubes until they are moistened; set aside.
- Place the turkey in the crockpot with the water.
- Lightly pack stuffing around and over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.