- 500 g turkey meat (breasts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 100 g smoked bacon (sliced into really small cubes)
- 70 g onions (or 1 medium onion)
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 150 g sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and olive oil in a pan. Slice turkey into sticks (5 cm x 1 cm). When the oil is hot, add turkey sticks and fry until gets slightly brown.
- Take out the turkey (into warm place) and add finely sliced onion, bacon and mushrooms (also sliced). Sauté it until onion and mushrooms become soft, add some flour, mix for a moment and add chicken stock.
- Mix to prevent flour becomes cloddy, add turkey, season and cook until meat become soft (20 min approx.).
- Add sour cream, heat it but not boil. Add chive and serve with: mashed potato, gnocchi, noodles, rice – whatever you like.