Recipe by justcallmetoni
Cooking light inspired main course that comes together quickly with just a few ingredients from the pantry.
- 9.85 ml olive oil, divided
- 2 (226.79 g) boneless skinless turkey cutlets
- 3.69 ml salt, divided
- 2.46 ml black pepper, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely diced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary or 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 7.39 ml minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- parmesan cheese, curls (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil, rosemary, and garlic to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add tomato; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and vinegar. Serve over turkey.