Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking light inspired main course that comes together quickly with just a few ingredients from the pantry.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless turkey cutlets
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- parmesan cheese, curls (optional)
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil, rosemary, and garlic to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add tomato; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and vinegar. Serve over turkey.