Recipe by dojemi
Amounts listed for seasonings are merely suggestions because everyones tastes differ. I have never measured because I just sprinkle the seasoned salt and pepper all over (and under) the turkey until it is completely coated, However, I use a lot...makes for a browner and crispier skin. Hope you enjoy this as much as my family does. Ritz/Cornbread Stuffing.
- turkey (any size you chose)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt (or more or less, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons pepper (or more or less, to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse turkey thoroughly and pat dry.
- Rub all over (and under) with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the Lawry's Seasoned Salt (as much, or as little as you like) I used a lot.
- Sprinkle with pepper (same goes for the pepper, but I use a lot).
- Bake at 350 degrees, basting often, till done. Because ovens differ I did not give an absolute time. However, a 14-18 # stuffed turkey should take approximately 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hour.