Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came across this recipe in a cookbook I bought at a second hand store.
Make and share this Turkey With Pecan-Cherry Stuffing (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- Remove and discard skin from breast.
- Cut slices three fourths of the way through at 1 inch intervals.
- Stir together rice, pecans, cherries and poultry seasoning in large bowl.
- Stuff rice between slices. If needed, skewer turkey lengthwise to hold together.
- Place turkey in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5-6 hours until turkey registers 170F on meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast, not touching stuffing.
- Stir together preserves and worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon over turkey.
- Cover; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard skewer, if used.