Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Slow cooker Cookbook 3
- 2 leeks, white parts only, sliced width wise 1/2-inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 lbs turkey breast cutlets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet mushroom gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup Chardonnay wine
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, place leeks and mushrooms in bottom.
- Season turkey breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream of mushroom soup, gravy mix and white wine until smooth.
- Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours.
Very good and easy dish which we enjoyed! Although I set the crockpot for 4 hours, it stayed on warm for at least another 4 hours without any problems. Thanks for sharing!