Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This is great for football parties, or to take to family events. Easy and great tasting.
- 1 boneless turkey breast
- 1 package turkey stuffing mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package hot dog bun
- Place the thawed turkey breast in a crock pot and cook for 8 hours.
- When cool enough to handle, shred the turkey into pieces.
- Put back in crock pot.
- Make the stuffing according to the package.
- Add stuffing mix to turkey in crock pot.
- Pour can of chicken broth into crock pot and stir til well mixed.
- Heat until heated through.
- Serve on your favorite bun.
OMGOSH I love Love Love this recipe, its goooo yummy and the ultimate comfort food thanks :)
This recipe was very easy. It's great for a Saturday night dinner, my family really loved it.