Recipe by Lori 13
I was skeptical about this at first,but WOW was it GOOD!
Top Review by msmia
Very Delicious!!!! & easy to make. I confess to making this a "lite" version: 1 T Smart Balance, 1 pound cabbage, 1/2 cup skim evaporated milk, 1 pkg instant brown rice (mixed into the meat & cabbage), and I added a 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper to give some spice. I served wrapped in boston lettuce leaves. By my calculations (w/ my lite variations)1 cup = 210 calories. Super tasty & low cal too!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1⁄2 head savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- cooked rice