Recipe by Amy LaPierre
Created this one night when I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. I just used a little bit of several things I had around the kitchen and it turned out great!
- 1 lb ground turkey (do not use ground turkey breast. it comes out too dry)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- season salt
- bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- finely chop together green onion, mushrooms, and pecans (you can use a food processor if you would like). Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and add chopped mix to skillet. Sprinkle with season salt. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the ground turkey and sprinkle with season salt. Cook until almost done. Add white wine. Cover pan and let cook for 5 minutes. remove from heat.
- In the meantime, in a large pot, cook your noodles until desired doneness and drain. Put noodles back in pot and add butter or margarine to noodles. Take the cover off of the turkey mix, and pour the whole thing, juices and all, into the pot with the noodles. Mix and serve!
- This is great with a salad and some nice crusty bread.