1/1 Photo of Turkey Wild Rice Soup
KAS in MN's Note:
I make this soup every Christmas Eve. Everyone loves it. So good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In dutch oven, saute onion, celery and carrots in butter until onion is transparent.
- 2Reduce heat.
- 3Blend in flour and cook until bubbly.
- 4Gradually add chicken broth, stirring constantly.
- 5Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- 6Reduce heat.
- 7Add wild rice, cream, turkey, parsley, salt & pepper.
- 8Simmer for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 550.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g