- 6 ounces long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 1⁄2 ounces canned mushroom slices, drained
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine rice, turkey, mushrooms, carrot, broccoli and 1/2 cup swiss cheese in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine half and half, sherry and pepper.
- Fold into turkey mixture.
- Cover with remaining swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.