1/1 Photo of Turkey Wild Rice Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 3Combine rice, turkey, mushrooms, carrot, broccoli and 1/2 cup swiss cheese in a 2-quart baking dish.
- 4Combine half and half, sherry and pepper.
- 5Fold into turkey mixture.
- 6Cover with remaining swiss cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Wild Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend