Recipe by auntchelle
This is a fresh tasting sandwich with a nice little kick from the wasabi. It's a great way to use up left-over turkey. The flavours will also work well with roast beef. From Lunchbox Bible. Australian measurements used.
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml wasabi paste
- 4.92 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 19.71 ml chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked turkey (breast if possible)
- 0 crusty baguette
- 118.29 ml mixed salad green
- 2-3 slice pickled ginger
- coriander leaves, extra (cilantro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mayonnaise and wasabi paste in bowl and mix well. Stir in the sesame seeds and coriander. Mix in the turkey (or beef).
- Split the baguette lengthwise. Place the salad leaves on the bottom half of the roll, spoon on the turkey mixture. Sprinkle on the pickled ginger slices and garnish with a few extra coriander (cilantro) leaves.
- Top with the remaining bread.