Turkey Wasabi Bean Burgers With Glucomannan
- Preheat oven to 325°F Coat baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onion and carrot. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until onion is lightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In large bowl, mash the beans.
- In a medium bowl, mix Glucomannan and water to thicken. Add to beans.
- Add ground turkey, eggs, onion/carrot mix, Wasabi, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 18 patties, about 1/2" thick and 3" diameter. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 45 minute or until thermometer inserted in center of patty registers 165°F and meat is no longer pink. Can freeze extra patties raw or cooked.