1/2 Photos of Turkey Walnut Salad
This recipe came from an old newspaper clipping. It was in the weekly advertisement insert for our local Randall's grocery store. If you don't have leftover turkey the roast turkey lunchmeat from the deli works well too....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the cubed turkey, diced celery, thawed peas, oranges, and chopped lettuce in a large bowl.
- 2In a smaller bowl, mix the yogurt and pineapple (with juice).
- 3Toss the salad with the dressing. Chill 2 hours.
- 4Sprinkle with walnuts before serving.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 17.3 g