Recipe by Sue Lau
Great for lunches. Have a few grapes and a croissant handy.
Top Review by TasteTester
I made this last night for a light dinner. I followed the recipe as written, only adding 1/2 cup of halved green grapes. We really enjoyed it, but next time I would leave out the apple juice. Other than that, it was great!
- 3⁄4 lb cooked skinless boneless turkey breast, chilled
- 3 red apples, cored and diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare salad, mix together turkey, apples, celery, walnuts, and green onions in a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare dressing, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, apple juice concentrate, and salt.
- Mix dressing over salad ingredients, tossing to combine.
- Serve Waldorf salad on plates lined with lettuce leaves, or mixed baby greens and herb type salads, if desired.