Recipe by LainieBug
From Simple & Delicious magazine, these sandwiches are made with bread and grilled in your waffle iron.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Really good and unique sandwich!! I loved the sweetness of the maple syrup in the mix. Made as written and loved it! May add a little crispy cooked bacon next time to give it a little crunch. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- 3⁄4 lb sliced deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cranberry sauce, syrup and pepper until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over four slices of bread; top with turkey and remaininig bread.
- Spread butter over both sides of each sandwich.
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's direction for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.