Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on Jouney To A Healthier To Me. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup diced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 cup bread, crumbs
- 1 ounce mrs. dash seasoning (1 capful)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes (this is the adjustment I'll try next time to add moisture) or 1⁄2 cup fresh salsa (this is the adjustment I'll try next time to add moisture)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Divide into 8 equal portions and pack into mini meatloaf pan. I used this. But you could use a normal loaf pan for one large meatloaf or a muffin tin for smaller individual servings.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.