1/1 Photo of Turkey Veggie Casserole
Quick, easy, tasty. The three essential ingredients for a busy weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cook turkey with 1 tsp salt in skillet until cooked through.
- 3Add 1 cup chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, onion, 1 tsp salt and parsley. Cook on med-high heat.
- 4Stir frequently, cooking until liquid is reduced. (About 10 minutes).
- 5Transfer meat mixture to casserole dish and mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Veggie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 1522.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese