Recipe by Babushka
Quick, easy, tasty. The three essential ingredients for a busy weeknight meal!
Top Review by Marla Swoffer
Quick and tasty! Because of the sodium in the broth, I only used the first teaspoon of salt. Next time I'd use a half teaspoon. I used regular sour cream and a full cup of regular cheddar, since we like things cheesy.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook turkey with 1 tsp salt in skillet until cooked through.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, onion, 1 tsp salt and parsley. Cook on med-high heat.
- Stir frequently, cooking until liquid is reduced. (About 10 minutes).
- Transfer meat mixture to casserole dish and mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.