Quick, easy, tasty. The three essential ingredients for a busy weeknight meal!
Make and share this Turkey Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook turkey with 1 tsp salt in skillet until cooked through.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, broccoli, carrots, onion, 1 tsp salt and parsley. Cook on med-high heat.
- Stir frequently, cooking until liquid is reduced. (About 10 minutes).
- Transfer meat mixture to casserole dish and mix in the sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Quick and tasty! Because of the sodium in the broth, I only used the first teaspoon of salt. Next time I'd use a half teaspoon. I used regular sour cream and a full cup of regular cheddar, since we like things cheesy.