Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthier than beef, inexpensive but full of flavor!
- 1 large avocados or 2 small avocados
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vegetable soup mix (1 package)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large avocado
- Peel avocados, and mash in a small bowl; stir in mayonnaise and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Mix turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and vegetable soup mix together in large bowl. I usually let sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the veggies. Form into patties and cook on medium-high for about 7 minutes on each side.
- Add thinly sliced red onions, tomatoes, sprouts and any other toppings you like to the burgers and enjoy.