Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped smoked turkey breast (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with 1 cup turkey mixture; roll up. Cut each wrap in half diagonally.