Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Turkey and vegetable pasta dish - good for leftovers.
- 226.79 g whole wheat spaghetti
- 453.59 g frozen Italian vegetables
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 411.06 g chicken broth
- 340.19 g evaporated milk
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables for the last minute of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan. Add flour, garlic powder,salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for one minute. Gradually add broth, whisking. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Add turkey.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and pasta. Mix gently. Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 20 - 25 minutes.