Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Turkey and vegetable pasta dish - good for leftovers.
Make and share this Turkey Vegetable Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables for the last minute of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan. Add flour, garlic powder,salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for one minute. Gradually add broth, whisking. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Add turkey.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and pasta. Mix gently. Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 20 - 25 minutes.