Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is our favorite and an easy and quick recipe to use the day after Thanksgiving with turkey leftovers. Its taste is incredible delicious.
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth (or use homemade broth)
- 2 cups turkey, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (or use stir fry vegetables)
- 2 cups corn tortilla strips, fried (or use tortilla chips)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- lemon juice
- Pour chicken broth into a 4 quart pot. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Add turkey diced and vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, or until broth begins to boil again. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with tortilla strips and cilantro. Add some lemon juice if desire.