Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adapted this recipe from the Del Monte website. I make it in large batches and freeze it. It is so flavorful, EASY and healthy. Of course, items can be added or omitted as you choose.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, Italian style
- 1 (15 ounce) can zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, diced and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, sliced and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can okra and tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- Brown turkey and minced garlic in dutch oven. Add the rest of the ingredients; draining all veggies except for the tomatoes and zuchini. Simmer at least 20 minutes.