Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lighter version of chili.
- 10 ounces extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef broth, fat free
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- In a non-stick skillet brown turkey with onion until cooked.
- In a dutch oven or large pot add turkey, onion and other ingredients, bring to a boil then simmer for 45 minutes.