Turkey, Vegetable, and Rice Soup
- Warm the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add in the onion, celery, carrot, and bell pepper; stir/saute 3 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and garlic; stir/saute about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in rice; add in stock, salt, poultry seasoning, marjoram, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Add in turkey; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until flavors are blended.