Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 mins
A healthy twist on this classic triple decker sandwhich.
Make and share this Turkey Turkey Turkey Club on Whole Wheat recipe from Food.com.
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 2 ounces sliced turkey ham
- 2 slices turkey bacon (cooked)
- 2 slices low-fat American cheese
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 ounce lettuce
- 1 large slice tomatoes
- toast the bread.
- add 1 slice of cheese to a piece of the bread, add turkey, and turkey ham. add 1 tsp of mayo to 1 slice of bread and top the turkey.
- add 1 slice of cheese, bacon (broken into 4 pieces), tomato, and lettuce.
- add 1 tsp of mayo to last piece of bread and top sandwhich.
- place 4 long sandwhich picks in bread and slice into 4 triangles.
Very good sandwich! I used pepper turkey (my favorite) and wasn't sure what turkey ham was so I skipped it and just added more turkey. Thanks so much for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.