Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- chicken coating mix
- 2 lbs turkey parts, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup golden rum
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 small bananas, cut in half
- Coat rurkey pieces with coating mix according to package directions.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 400 F for 40 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter.
- Add sugar, stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir orange juice and rum into cornstarch; whisk together and gradually add to sugar mixture.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and clear (about 3 minutes).
- Add bananas and cook until heated through (about 1 minute).
- Place baked turkey on serving plate; pour banana sauce over turkey and serve.