Recipe by Bec
Yum Yum. I'd probably go without the mustard on mine...but that's only because I'm weird. :)
- 2 large russet baking potatoes, pierced
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 4 (6 inch) wheat flour tortillas
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices red onions
- country-style dijon mustard, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in microwave on high 8 to 9 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Heat marinara sauce.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise in half; spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each half.
- Meanwhile, for the wraps, layer all ingredients on tortillas and roll up.
- Serve, and enjoy!