- 3⁄4 lb deli turkey, thin sliced
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons pecans, chopped fine
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place turkey on tortillas to within 1/4 inch of edge.
- Spread cream cheese over turkey; sprinkle with pecans.
- Spread each with 2 TBS cranberry sauce.
- Roll up jelly roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 6 pieces.
- In a small bowl combine celery, onions and remaining cranberry sauce. Serve with spirals.