A nice hearty soup with a kick! Great for using up leftover turkey or chicken. Serving size listed is for 1 cup soup. From a local grocery flyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1/16 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 cups turkey broth
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1Saute onion in olive oil in 5 quart saucepan over medium heat until translucent.
- 2Stir in chilies and taco seasoning; cook 1 minute.
- 3Stir in tomatoes and broth; bring to a boil.
- 4Add corn and turkey.
- 5Reduce heat to low and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- 6Add cilantro.
- 7Spoon into bowls and top with tortilla chips and cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 181.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: