Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is a good way to use turkey leftovers:
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, 97% reduced fat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 corn tortillas (warmed in the microwave)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl combine turkey, green chiles, broth, soup and onion.
- Cover bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan with half the warmed tortillas. Spread half the turkey mixture over tortilla layer.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over top and repeat layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through.