1/2 Photos of Turkey Tortellini Soup
Hearty, filling, and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lb turkey breast or 1 lb chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, fire-roasted preferred
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and carrot and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- 3Add turkey, chicken broth, tomatoes and tortellini to pan. Bring to a simmer, add basil, then cook 5-8 minutes, until turkey is cooked through.
- 4Serve hot with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 1191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 38.9 g