Recipe by Lorac
An easy, inexpensive, delicious crockpot soup that is "picky eater" friendly. Posted by request.
Top Review by Craig Holmes
I made this with ground turkey and this was a disaster. This recipe is very bland, needs salt and something added for flavor. I don't think I would experiment to jazz this up. Better off making something else instead.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless turkey breast, cubed or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 small white potatoes or 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder