Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great way to use up your leftovers from Thanksgiving. This originally came from Southern Living magazine.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 1⁄2 chopped cooked turkey (chicken or ham)
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded baby swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup crushed garlic and onion seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Whisk together soup and milk in large mixing bowl; whisk in Alfredo sauce. Stir in chopped turkey, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 15 x 10 x inch baking dish.
- Stir together remaining parmesan cheese, crushed croutons, and paprika; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Baked covered at 375°F for 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- ******** OMAC Directions *********.
- Casserole may be assembled and frozen up to 1 months. Thaw in the refrigerator over night; bake, covered, at 350°F for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. If you prefer a smaller casserole, use 2(11 in x 7 in) baking dishes. Proceeded as directed.