Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Turkey casserole with creamed spinach and mushrooms.
Make and share this Turkey Tetrazzini Florentine Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the linguine to desired doneness as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F and spray 8-inch square 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine cooked linguine and all remaining casserole ingredients; stir gently to mix, spoon into baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until topping is browned.
Turned out great using "almost" Boston Market Creamed Spinach, fresh mushrooms, left over gravy, leaving out the pasta and serving over left over mashed potatoes.
This is a very easy meal to put together! I did make mine with chicken instead of turkey, but the quality was still right up there. I also didn't have parmesan breadcrumbs, but instead sprinkled some breadcrumbs and topped that with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. It all turned out very nicely. Thanks so much for posting!