Turkey Tetrazzini Florentine Casserole
- 255.14 g packageuncooked fresh linguine, cut into thirds
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked turkey
- 340.19 g jarroasted turkey gravy
- 283.49 g package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 118.29 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml parmesan breadcrumbs
- Cook the linguine to desired doneness as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F and spray 8-inch square 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine cooked linguine and all remaining casserole ingredients; stir gently to mix, spoon into baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until topping is browned.