southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Turkey casserole with creamed spinach and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package uncooked fresh linguine, cut into thirds
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted turkey gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan breadcrumbs
- 1Cook the linguine to desired doneness as directed on the package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F and spray 8-inch square 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine cooked linguine and all remaining casserole ingredients; stir gently to mix, spoon into baking dish.
- 4In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix well.
- 5Sprinkle evenly over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until topping is browned.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tetrazzini Florentine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 952.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.4 g