Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Turkey casserole with creamed spinach and mushrooms.
Make and share this Turkey Tetrazzini Florentine Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) packageuncooked fresh linguine, cut into thirds
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) jarroasted turkey gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan breadcrumbs
- Cook the linguine to desired doneness as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F and spray 8-inch square 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine cooked linguine and all remaining casserole ingredients; stir gently to mix, spoon into baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine topping ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until topping is browned.