Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the Betty Crocker Cookbook. A friend of mine sent it to me for my birthday last year. This recipe is great. Although I did change it a bit from the original recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups turkey broth
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Mix broth, half and half, flour, butter, salt and pepper in 3 quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in noodles, turkey, olives and almonds. Spread in an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.