Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living. This is a great after-holiday dish.
Top Review by riffraff
I add roughly chopped portabellas as that was what I had. I also used wheat pasta which was great. This was very good and I will make it many more times. We like the flavor that the bell pepper, onion and celery gave it.
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- additional shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spahgetti accoarding to package directions; drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add the next 9 ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.