Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe to put some of that left over turkey to use. You can make it up ahead of time, and its fairly easy. The pimentos are important.
- 8 ounces spaghetti (broken into 2 in. pieces)
- 4 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram (optional)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces evaporated milk (1 2/3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons pimientos
- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In salted water cook spaghetti until tender, drain and rinse in hot water.
- Drain mushrooms and save liquid.
- Melt butter and saute onion and celery. Add seasonings and mushroom liquid.
- Blend in soup and evaporated milk. Stir until smooth and thickened.
- In casserole or loaf pan mix spaghetti, mushrooms, pimentos, and turkey. Pour in sauce and mix. Top with cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until it bubbles, about 30 minutes.
- This dish can be made a day ahead of time and refrigerated or even frozen.