Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from TOH. A nice classic casserole that would be a good way to use up leftover turkey.
- 7 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain and place in a greased 11 inch baking dish.
- Top with turkey and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Very Good, added some garlic and peas. Thanks for the great recipe.