This is from TOH. A nice classic casserole that would be a good way to use up leftover turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Drain and place in a greased 11 inch baking dish.
- 3Top with turkey and set aside.
- 4In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- 5Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended.
- 6Stir in the cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- 7Pour over turkey.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.5
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.4 mg
- Sodium 1336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 57.2 g