Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 mins
This marinade is wonderful!!! Gives the tenders a nice flavor. I got the recipe from Diabetic Living.
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin
- In a large resealable plastic bag set into a shallow bowl, combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and grated ginger.
- Slice tenderloins lengthwise about 1 inch thick and place in zip lock bag. Seal bag and turn to coat the turkey. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain turkey, discarding marinade.
- For grilling, place tenders on the grill rack directly over medium heat or coals. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, turning occasionally to brown evenly.