Recipe by Little elf
A tasty option to the whole bird. Tenderloins or fillets are the feather-shaped part of the breast. This recipe featuring tenderloins serves four to six people, depending on the size of the tenderloins. The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger crowd.
Top Review by mtmcookie
Surprisingly yummy... I'm not a fan of turkey, but my husband is on a health kick and I needed some new recipes for lean protein. I followed the recipe exactly, except for the fact that after I made the sauce, I added the turkey and let them cook together for a few minutes.
- 4 turkey tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown tenderloins in butter in skillet. Lower heat to simmer and cover. Cook about 20 minutes until meat juices run clear.
- Remove tenderloins and keep warm. Pour off excess drippings.
- Add cranberry sauce, cloves and sugar to skillet. Heat over low heat. Add orange pieces.
- Spoon sauce over tenderloins to serve or spoon some sauce onto serving plate and top with sliced tenderloins.
- Garnish with orange twists if desired.
- Serve with wild or brown rice. Enjoy.