Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My daughter fixed this for dinner for my DH and I when we returned home from a trip. She served it with garlic mashed potatoes but rice or noodles would be good also. Fast and delicious.
- 1 (20 ounce) package turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey in butter. Add onion, garlic and red pepper; cook for 2-3 minutes. Combine the soup and milk; pour over turkey. Bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat juices run clear.