- 4 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 28 ounces frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Put turkey into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Saute onions in olive oil until tender.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, miracle whip, sauted onions and salt & pepper. Mix well. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with tatertots.
- Bake 350 for 60 minutes.
- Update: Made this with cooked chicken instead of turkey and my family loved it!