- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (other creamed soups may be substituted, such as cream of broccoli or cream of mushroom)
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots (or enough to cover the surface of the casserole)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain the ground turkey and place it into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Layer the green beans on top of the ground turkey.
- Spread the cream of mushroom soup on top of the green beans.
- Place the sliced cheese in a layer over the top of the soup.
- Scatter the tater tots over the top of the casserole, making sure to cover the surface.
- Cover with a lid and cook at 400°F for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are browned.