A quick and easy variation of the classic casserole. By substituting a few things in the recipe, it becomes more nutritious and less fat.
- Cook and drain the ground turkey and place it into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Layer the green beans on top of the ground turkey.
- Spread the cream of mushroom soup on top of the green beans.
- Place the sliced cheese in a layer over the top of the soup.
- Scatter the tater tots over the top of the casserole, making sure to cover the surface.
- Cover with a lid and cook at 400°F for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are browned.