1/2 Photos of Turkey Tater-Tot Casserole
A quick and easy variation of the classic casserole. By substituting a few things in the recipe, it becomes more nutritious and less fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain the ground turkey and place it into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 2Layer the green beans on top of the ground turkey.
- 3Spread the cream of mushroom soup on top of the green beans.
- 4Place the sliced cheese in a layer over the top of the soup.
- 5Scatter the tater tots over the top of the casserole, making sure to cover the surface.
- 6Cover with a lid and cook at 400°F for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tater-Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.9
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 1195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 35.3 g