- 1 (9 inch) baked pie crusts
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup turkey or 1⁄2 cup chicken breast
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onions with top, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon leaf, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Sprinkle cheese, turkey, mushrooms, and onions into pie shell.
- In medium bowl beat together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in oven until knife inserted near comes out clean, 30-40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.